Story of Gingerbread man

 Once upon a time , there was a hut there a old lady lived. One day she decided to make a ginger bread man. First she shape the chocolate dough in gingerbreadman's shape and she bake it in her oven after few moments she open the door of oven she saw that gingerbreadman became alive. He quickly ran out of the front door and then he was singing a song and runing "You can't catch me because I am ginger bread man Ha Ha Ha... Then he stopped and rest there a goat came and said "Wow today I will have delicious breakfast of gingerbreadman" Then goat ran to catch the gingerbreadman. But she suddenly got stop as she was leashed with rope. Then he go to forest and there he met a fox he thought that "I want to eat gingerbreadman he was knowing that gingerbreadman will not let me eat him" Then fox said you want to have a amazing ride on me in the lake he said to gingerbreadman. Gingerbreadman said yes. Then He sat on fox's. And then fox went into lake he swam and after few moments. He got wet he said to fox that I am geting wet do something. Fox said that jump on my mouth as soon as he jump on the fox's mouth fox ate him.

                                Thank you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Info on Leon Scott Kennedy in japanese language